This blog is very random and i try not being judgemental

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

out of my freakin mind..

I wish I could fly
and go to a place so breathtakingly beautiful
there's nothing wrong with this world
but sometimes I just need a break
to listen to sounds other than the ones from my i-pod and TV
It's not like life isn't good enough
but sometimes I wish I could be
in a place where I can see
stars from an open field
just after the rain
Its not that talking isn't good
but sometimes I wish I could sit around all my friends and not say a word
I wish I could sit on a rock and stare at the sea
when there's no one but me
the waves and the setting sun
I wish I could walk in the pouring rain
and hear not the traffic
but the pouring
I wish there were someone who's know before I tell.
I wish there was a song for me
and that I was a simple melody
I wonder what the words of that song would be
I wish that there was nothing to figure out
and we all took life as it came
but then again i know for sure
If all I want were true
I wouldn't wish it were the same




























2 comments:

  1. I wish I were sitting alone. On top of a high cliff. I wish I was sitting, reading. And I wish I could live that utopian reality for all my life, if not forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew a lot more than I what I really know,I wish I had words for all that goes on in my head.
    But I wont share those words with anyone else. I wish I had words so that could understand myself

    ReplyDelete