This blog is very random and i try not being judgemental

Monday, February 1, 2010

intoduction

i used to be a natural at writing .... i always wrote brilliant articles and all that in class.Dude see how the things have changed. I stopped writing during my 11th and 12th.. for reasons that go deeper than: you know. science. busy..but all said and done.. i have realise that i now find it extremely difficult to write.. or say write well!!! MOst of the times i fail to retain my thoughts in my head long enough to put them down.. weird !! i noe.. hehehe


but i was told today by a very smart person that all writing is bad writing...so theres nothing to worry right??
this blog may not be the most literary or resourcefull, in fact there will be spelling and grammatical mistakes.. so forgive me ..
but read on..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment